Sometimes days and weeks pass and I wonder what I actually did. So I’ve just been thinking what I did that was different this week.
In addition to a full week of work, this week I:
- Made porridge for the first time rather than just eating it
- Compered interview role-plays in front of 170 Year 10 students
- Enjoyed seeing our spaniel puppy swim confidently in the sea two days running
- Had a haircut (it always seems to grow faster when I’m busy)
- Wrote some more of a play
Did you have a good week? What did you do that was different, a first or just for you?